...DreamZ c0me trUe...

We're like hot air balloons.. in order to fly higher n higher.. we have to abandon certain things..

Mittwoch, April 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME! =D

Hallo!
here's a short post of my bdae this yr..I ate so much for my birthday this yr..haha too much until i'm a bit put off by food today (yesh..hao nan de right..)..been indulging in sashimi, beef, ice-cream and cakes especially! basically all the high calories food yea. haha gave me the motivation to go gym~ finally. =p It started on saturday with the stayover at mh's and persisted until today. i'm quite sure I can feel that my stomach has been steadily expanding these days. haha but im definitely not trying to complain here..coz i really did enjoy every single bite and moment. my 24th anniversary on earth had been great! all thanks to u, u, u and U! and many many more! Thank you soooo much for making my birthday this year so memorable and "stomach-ful" ..haha arigato for all the smses, calls, well wishes, my wish-list prezzies and of coz..all the yummy finger-licking good food~ it really heart-warming to know that there're pple like ur who remembered and cared. THANK YOU!! ..for making this day so special to me..=D haha so here's a glimpse..din take many food photos unfortunately..was too busy eating. =p

dear hui n me~ April 8th is a Tuesday! It's waffles day! yay! =)


my "1-min" oreo-cheesecake. haha.

my dearest family..yummy cake with compliments from dear old issie! =D


the 3 seow sisters..n the cake! =)

n my day ended with a BIG surprise from dear issie!
danke for the lovely garden of flowers!! luv ya~ =D


last but not least..a to-die-for tiramisu cake made by boss..
wow..i was sooo impressed and touched..
~looks good, tastes great. ^^

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    WOW !! i saw my pic ! haha... yalo the flower indeed looks weird ! wa so u went to eat waffle wout me lo. very bad sis haha...! ya, the nxt we'll cel is 29th bdae ! hee...

    Please step onto our OSIM weighing machine. *bittle =p
    WAHHAHAAA...

    ~~hunny !

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    haha... >.< the flower still looks weird when u r holding it . ! haha... destroy the beautiful garden of flower la u =p
    wahahahaa...


    ~~hunny !!!!

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger jie said…

    haha the flowers v pretty right..jiayou for ur exams! mug hard hard! =D

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home