...DreamZ c0me trUe...

We're like hot air balloons.. in order to fly higher n higher.. we have to abandon certain things..

Freitag, November 02, 2007

the end marks the beginning of another lap.

hahaha finally got a moment or two to take a deep breath before i begin my next lap.
these 2 weeks have been crazy. the green carnival, khatib and mini concert performances plus my hectic mass collection weeks plus plus my gre. it's really mad rush. need time for everything. n finally...it's all over. haha although i cant say im very pleased with my performances esp the one at khatib coz it's really cui. my gre too..din manage to do as well as i wanted to. but at least from all the experiences in these few weeks, i have learnt that confidence plays a very important role in whatever i do. once my confidence is shaken due to lack of practice or juz simply thinking that im lousy and cmi, tat's it. period. but well, i shall learn from my experiences and not repeat them ever again!! n for today's concert, thanks so much for making the effort to come bro! it's a pleasant surprise really. =) haha im very very happy tat it's all over. n...im in the main comm for nxt yr's emerge!! yay!! haha..looking forward to it..i wanna sing more..loads to improve upon. =)
k now for my next lap, i would need even more stamina and energy to carry on. the mundane stuff, the official stuff and the loose ends. hmm. wish me all the best k! =D