...DreamZ c0me trUe...

We're like hot air balloons.. in order to fly higher n higher.. we have to abandon certain things..

Donnerstag, Dezember 27, 2007

goodbye 2007..

Hallo! Ich komme zurueck! 2007 is coming to an end soon so here I am to make an official curtains down to this eventful year. Full of ups and downs. more than the previous years. But I’ve gained so much more than I lost. Much much more. Thanks to all my dearest friends and family, it’s again because of all of you that 2007 is going to end on a happy note. Haha it’s pretty cliché but really..Thank you for always being there for me. u all know who u r la..danke!! =) I was tidying up my photos when I realized that I really took a lot of photos this year! All my trips and late nites out. Hee I muz conclude that it wasn’t such a bad year after all..if only grandpa is still ard..miss him..our monthly weekend dinners..but I believe he’s always watching us..with grandma. Argh..okok..this is supposed to be a happy entry weijie..2008 will be better, I know. =)

So here’s a short recap on what I have been up to after my final exams..


May 2007

Haha after the exams I decided to do sth to my hair, which was v v v cui at that time~ TAADAA…

now looking at my hair..erm..cui again. =p



den it was my grad trips..







Part I: Hongkong with hunny!!













Part II: Taiwan!!

















June 2007

i started working officially!



July-Nov 2007

ok..im getting lazy..so pardon me for the missing captions..=p






















Dec 2007






























guess this will be my last blog entry of the year. the nxt time im back, it'll be 2008! cant believe this blog has been around for almost 2 years..amazing. it's going to be a real exciting new 2008 for me and im really looking forward to the countdown on the 31st! byebye 2007!! hope it'll be a smooth-sailing year for all my frens and loved ones.

haha last but not least, HAPPY 2008 TO ALL OF YOU!! =D

~jie